page background

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

He never changes.

Most days, there is still that moment of amazement that I feel every time I look at Lucas - it might be a brief moment, but every day, I always remember what an amazing blessing he is, of that moment when he just appeared into our lives!

Most days, there is still that moment of amazement that I feel every time I look at Ella - it's that moment when I see her and am amazed at what a sweet girl she is, what a blessing she is when she still loves to give me a love pat on my back.

It's those moments I try to focus on and remember in the difficult times of my day. Those times when I am lost, when I don't even know what to think - those moments when I just want to cry because I am so overwhelmed at life.

I read a blog post recently entitles "Ours lives changed but God never did" and it has been going through my head over and over. The post was in regards to adoption but for me, I read it in regards to my life right now, the road I am walking.

The last few moths have brought on trials that are over whelming, difficult to understand, and some days, just down right hard. Things I never thought I'd sign up for.

But even though my life has changed, God is still the same - He is still the same God walking by my side, waiting for me to put my hand in His and let Him lead. He's still there loving me, and showing me how to love my sweet kids. He's still there, never changing in the difficult moments of my day - He's still there listening to me cry, comforting me when I remember to let Him in.




No comments: