page background

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guilt - what to do with it?

Guilt is a hard thing to shake. I tend to internalize everything and always feel guilty if I put anyone out, or make life hard for others - especially my husband. He has been there beside me for 3.5 years of marriage and has always put me first. I so wish that the first 3.5 years of our marriage could have been easy for us both, but he reminded me last night that he loves me regardless and that he and I are BOTH walking this road together, side by side. It is not my fault and I do not need to feel guilty. Even though I don't really understand how to get ride of guilty thoughts and feelings and it is something I need to learn, I really appreciate him telling me. I know you are reading this Babe - I love you with all my heart! Thank you for walking with me nad making this road easier to bear - especailly today.

No comments: