page background

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Dedication verses

When each of our sweet kids were dedicated to the Lord, picking a special life verse for them was something I really loved thinking about.

Ella was dedicated on August 20th , 2007 and Lucas was dedicated April 21st, 2013.

For Ella, her verse came pretty quickly. I remember Rick and I wanted a verse that were the words of Jesus with a clear instruction on how to live.

For Lucas, given his special story, we wanted something that would be a constant reminder of the Lord's love and trust in his life.

I had always envisioned the verses on their walls, and finally saw this idea on Pinterest years ago. I finally did it! I wanted them to be something that they would have on their walls throughout their growing up years, even till they move on and start their own families.



No comments: