page background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

To ME

Ok, some days are just hard. Two steps forward, three steps back - or at least that is how it feels some days.

I have to constantly remind myself that I am not getting worse or relapsing to the really bad days. When a tough day comes, my first instinct is to think that I failed - that I just can't get better. I have got to let go and redefine my "better". I am just too hard on myself.

Anxiety hit me hard last week and the remnants of it linger for longer than I desire.

To ME: I am better. I am not a failer. I am getting better. I am constantly doing more each day than I did yesterday. The anxiety will not kill me. The anxiety will not last forever. I am stronger than it. Did you hear that? I am stronger than anxiety.
From ME

1 comment:

Emily S said...

You're a fighter and you ARE winning. Keep it up!! Love ya